ANGER MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Learn how to manage your anger, recognize the triggers, improve your effective communication skills, and develop coping skills to improve your everyday life.
Anger is a natural emotion and can be a positive force if managed effectively. Mismanagement of anger and failure to recognize anger “triggers” can be extremely uncomfortable and emotionally draining. My primary goal is working with each individual using effective techniques which you will be able to process when developing methods to manage your anger.
The goal in treating anger is directed toward personal growth and healing relationships. By increasing emotional intelligence and learning how to cope with your anger, you can move forward in a positive direction.
Emotional intelligence and effective communication skills will help you develop a better understanding of yourself and others who are involved in your life. These methods include:
- Self Awareness: Capacity for understanding your emotions
- Self Management: Capacity for effectively managing your motives and regulating behavior.
- Self Motivation: Emotions are monitored and controlled in order to achieve goals.
- Social-Awareness: Empathy is the capacity for understanding what others are saying and feeling and why they feel and act as they do.
- Relationship Management: Capacity for acting in such a way that one is able to get desired results from others and reach personal goals.
I have extensive training in anger management and I work closely with DuPage, Will, Kane, and Kendall Counties to provide anger management evaluations, assessments, classes, groups, and individual counseling, as well as court-mandated anger management, parole, probation, and employment requirements.
If you or someone you know is struggling with any issues of anger please contact me for a free intake.
To schedule an appointment please contact me at (630) 632-4060
If you need a court mandated evaluation or assessment, I can provide you with the necessary documentation you need.